HELP! BFP or ghost line?

Oooh, that's a tough one but I can definitely see a line! My guess is a very early BFP - my first ones looked quite similar to that. Fingers crossed for you!!

Also, don't count yourself out just yet. I seemed to always test better in the afternoon, so you could try that, or wait a couple days and then try again!

Well it turned out BFN in November. Ugh. 8dpo now in December but not feeling it at all.

this is a hard one! I've stared a hole in my laptop screen! hope it turns out for you & BEST of LUCK!!!!

Well it turned out BFN in November. Ugh. 8dpo now in December but not feeling it at all.

Sorry it wasn't to be. As I said earlier in the thread, the exact same thing happened to me last month. I was soooo excited for a day, but everything other than that one test was BFN. I'm now resolved not to get my hopes up for anything less than a completely unambiguous line, or a CB digi. I think very faint little lines/shadows are false positives far more often than people like to admit to, but if you ask for advice you are always deluged with "any line however faint is a positive congrats" posts. I did notice when I searched last month though, that most threads asking whether a test was positive or not, don't end with the OP coming back to say they were in fact pregnant, which is why I think this probably happens a lot.

Good luck for this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"