Help...bleeding since day1 6weeks preg hCG is growing normally

furstrated

Reaction score
I am 35 and I recently had a miscarriage at 8 weeks pregnant which was my first pregnancy. I had spotting everyday. My OB/GYN was very good at monitoring the progess of the pregnancy such as hCG (which was rising normally) and ultrasounds which we even saw a heartbeat at 7 weeks. Then one week later I lost the baby. I am pregnant once again about 6 weeks this time and the pregnancy is progressing the same way. I spot everyday it varies from light pink to bright red. I sometimes have dizziness and lightheaded (about 3 times so far)that last for about 1/2 hour. Has anyone else had this experience and if so, did you find the answer to your condition? I feel as though this pregnancy is also going to end the same way and NO answers.... Please help:cry:

Hi.
I'm sorry I can't offer any answers but I do know bleeding is incredibly common in pregnancy. Every baby is different and just because you have one angel does not mean this pregnancy will end the same way. I do believe that for some babies it is just not their time but that does not mean this one isn't a keeper. I am a great believer in positive thought and you ARE pregnant. I know it's incredibly hard but you need to believe in this baby.
Wishing you lots of luck.
Xx

Thank you Mrs. G It is really hard not knowing, but you are right time will tell. And this baby deserves a Mama who is excited about his/her arrival positive thinking is very important! Again Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->