Help calm my nerves please!!

NurseElsa13

Reaction score
Hi all!! I'm new here!

I am a 29 year old nurse that is ready to start my family. I am becoming a single mother by choice, as I suffer from multiple autoimmune problems and am running out of time.

Using OPK's, CM cues and a few different apps, I either ovulated on Wednesday, September 9th or Thursday, September 10th. I also had the one sided pain on Thursday morning. I used two different vials of IUI sperm and did home insemination late Wednesday night and very late on Thursday night. I did all the tips and tricks, using Preseed, the cup, laying with hips elevated for hours, ect.

About 4 days later, I noticed around lunchtime, when I went to the bathroom, I wiped and I had streaks of very dark brown discharge. It lasted on and off for around 2 days, and towards the end it had a little pink color to it. Around this time, I got this weird tugging type cramping.

The last 2 days, I've had very weird symptoms. I'm starving all the time, but when I eat, my stomach gets very unhappy. I'm exhausted, and I'm having very vivid dreams. My boobs are extremely sensitive right now. The most recent weird thing I've noticed is that some things taste off. I got myself a diet Dr. Pepper yesterday, and when I drank it, it tasted like flat, old soda with a weird penny like taste.
AF is due on the 23rd, and I know it's probably too early to test, but I've been using IC's for the last 3 days and have gotten BFN's. I uses an Equate on this morning with FMU, but it was still a BFN. Can anyone give me hope, encouragement or just their experiences? I know it would have been on the earlier side of timing for IB, but it's possible. I do have 2 FRER tests available, and I have a CB one as well, but I'm pretty sure I should wait.

Normal cycle is 30 to 32 days.
Thank you all!

Symptoms sound really good! I think you probably tested way too early hence the BFNs. Hopefully you’ll get a :bfp: soon. Good luck!

Your symptoms do sound promising! Good luck :)

Symptoms sound great. Good luck sweetie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->