Help!?!?! Cbfm

Monkey monkey

Reaction score
Hello, please can any cbfm users help me out?

I have irregular cycles so thought would try cbfm. This is first month of using it and I had the below results:

Cd6-9 low
Cd9-24 high
Cd 25 low

So I had no peaks but on day 24 the flashing m popped up. I'm now on cd32 and no sign of Af, did test 2 days ago and negative.
I'm not sure when or if I ovulated as no peaks but I did have stitchy pains on cd23.

What's going on? I thought flashing m was pretty acurate for Af? Do I need to give it 14 days from first flashing m to testing? Has cbfm got it completely wrong?

Soooooo confused!!

Hi,
I wouldn't worry about the lack of peaks first time round. I don't know how but the CBFM seems to need to get to know your cycle for a month or so. I have one and month one gave me peaks 14/15 and this month it was 11/12 so i wonder if I OV earlier than I expect from diaries. don't despair you may ov really late or the sticks might not have picked it up.

I keep my sticks and write the cd number on it, I have noticed that the ones that give peaks have 2 strong lines, like a traditional opk. If you have your old test sticks it might be worth a look to reassure you. press and hold m when af arrives. the cbfm is assuming you have a 28 odd day cycle so it started flashing early.

Theses threads might help:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/602408-cbfm-no-peak.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/304009-no-peak-cbfm.html

Thanks, just no idea when to expect Af?? I presume that as I went down to a low reading on cd24 then the latest I could have OV is cd23 so period must be due cd37 ish?

how long are your cycles usually? typically the time between ov and af stays the same (usually 14 days) but the time between AF and OV changes hence your suspected CD 24 Ov. I agree CD 37/38 should be your AF/14 DPO you are probably 8 DPO. your hpt was probably too early to get a reliable result 2 days ago. Test again in 6 days.

Thanks :) fingers crossed although feeling a bit pants this evening so perhaps early signs Af on the way.... We shall see

Good luck. I hope you get some good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->