HELP! Clomid chart, and a WEIRD one!

LaPinska

Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/272d85

i had abnormally high temps until cd 14.. they dropped down but not anywhere close to where they should be. My pre-ovulatory temps never get above 97.4. I don't have any opks and this is my first round of clomid. What do i do :(

I have no idea if ive ovulated or not.. i THINK maybe cd17.. when we didn't have any sex..ofCOURSE!! :cry:

I think if you did ovulate that day you will still be ok on your BDing since you did it the day before and the day after. I was on clomid cycle #3 when I conceived my dd and thought I had no shot in heck because we only DTD once two days before I ovulated. Sperm can stick around for a few days. Good luck and I hope it works out for you!

thanks for the reply . i guess i didn't ovulate. my bbt is dropping and my fertile signs are gone..its not looking good. the clomid has failed. the only reason my gyno had me take it is so that i would ovulate on cd 14 like im supposed to. i ovulate earlier without it so its not likely that i will be taking it again anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->