Help, confused

Levaitas

Reaction score
So, today I got a faint bfp (at least I hope) Even DH could see it! If I am I would be 18 dpo. I've read a lot about FRERS giving false hopes. A few years ago I had a nice pink line on a frer and I definitely was not pregnant, I had no AF (Irregular periods).

Here's what happened this time. I started progesterone cream to try and get AF (pcos and annovulatory) I was only sdsdupposed to use the cream for 10 days, well on the 7th day I had Ovulation pains so DH and I BD, I didn't think anything would come of it, just thought hey why not, just in case. Well to my shock, exactly 6 days after that I started very light spotting (still religiously using the cream), I spotted, only brown when I wipe for 6 days, not enough to use a liner or pad. I had today what appeared to be a faint bfp, I don't have any pics. I've been using the cream this whole time just in case, cause if you are pregnant and stop the cream you can bleed it out.....

Based off of my experience and timing, do you think pregnancy is possible, and do you think the spotting could of been implantation? And, do you think my faint positive was real?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->