Help :/ confused

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by tixiie_licks, Jun 4, 2011.

1. tixiie_licks

tixiie_licks mum:)+teeny bit pregnant

This going to sound really silly trying not to put tmi too lol but just had sex wit the hubby and its really hurt I feel sore and bruised :/ am about 5 or 6 dpo anyone had this? X

2. tixiie_licks

tixiie_licks mum:)+teeny bit pregnant

ps was wondering would having sex in the tww do any damage? i know that might sound really dumb x

3. nik25

nik25 Well-Known Member

I've never had this but I doubt it would cause damage. Maybe take a night off, and rest up :) Hope you feel better! Fx'd for your BFP!

4. Stash777

Stash777 Mommy to Teagan Noelle

I just had something similar, not during the 2ww but immediately after AF. I ended up with a uti, which I'm just finishing medication for. I'm not saying you have one or are getting one, but it's something that I hadn't experienced in a really long time so it stuck out to me. Don't want to scare or worry you, but keep an eye on it and drink A LOT of water and cranberry juice (cranberry helps keep the bacteria from attaching to the walls and multiplying). I was feeling the same way right after AF - it felt raw and bruised, and about a week later I had a full on uti. However, it may not be a uti, you may just be very sensitive this time around.

As for sex during the tww, it will not hurt anything. So if you're if the mood strikes you, :sex: :)