Help deciphering temp 'drop' please

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
I usually take my temp at 5.15am and its normally after a good 3 hours or more. However, thi smorning amelie woke up at 4.15 :dohh: and i forgot to take my temp so went back to bed bout half 4 and didnt take it til 6.15am. It was 97.86 yesterday and 97.73 this morning. In theory, if I didn't mess up my temps this morning do you think it would have been lower? I know that the longer in the day you leave it the higher it is and the less sleep youve had also rises it?
I was just wondering if it could have been an implantation dip or if im just looking for something that isn't there :cry: I'm 9DPO today.

OMG i have had exactly the same temps as you for the last 2 days! except i am 11 DPO today. pretty sure the witch got on her broomstick last night though - i'm sure she's on her way. i'm spotting and i know it isn't anything to do with implantation. i can just feel it. but i'm like you i've been trying to spot symptoms left, right and centre and its doing my head in. i've ruled myself out now this cycle.

anyway, in answer to your question i've read that a dip in temp could be implantation but also that taking your temps at different times and before you actually get out of bed can cause fluctations. also we're measuring in farenheit so the fluctations are larger than if we were measuring in celsius.

i'm probably not being much help but i wanted to reply because i had the same temps (sad i know!). i'll keep my fingers crossed for you. it aint over yet....

Hi,

Had to just say that I actually find that if I get up in the night or have a rubbish night's sleep, my temp is actually lower. Don't know if you've 'proved' that your temp rises with moving around or if you may be the opposite, like me.

Also, this is useful if you have no clue what to do with a temp taken at an odd time:
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Thanks guys, it's a 97.98 this morning so back up a bit :D

Hi,

Had to just say that I actually find that if I get up in the night or have a rubbish night's sleep, my temp is actually lower. Don't know if you've 'proved' that your temp rises with moving around or if you may be the opposite, like me.

Also, this is useful if you have no clue what to do with a temp taken at an odd time:
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Thats super useful :hugs: according to that it should have been 97.53 which would have been a bigger dip :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->