HELP: Did my illness delay ovulation?

dogmum

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm new on this site. I'm looking for some feedback about using robitussin/ illness affecting ovulation.

I was expecting ovulation on Saturday, Oct 8. Clearblue digi OPK showed it as a fertile day, but not a peak day. We BD on Thurs and Fri night. On Monday night I realized I had a UTI. The next day my temp went up from 97.5 to 98.13, so I assumed I ovulated on Monday instead of Saturday.

But then on Tuesday I woke with a head cold. I had a fever Tuesday night. Wednesday morning my fever was gone and my temp was the same as Monday morning, 98.1. Thursday morning my temp was also 98.1. My UTI cleared up completely on Thursday.

So then my DH and I went camping on Friday, the 14th and BD in the tent (LOL). I noticed I had lots of EWCM. It could have been from the Robitussin I was taking, but I didn't notice that much EWCM on the other days I was taking it.

Do you ladies think I O'd on Monday, the day before my temp rose? Or do you think my temp went up because of the infection/fever? And maybe I O'd on Friday, the 14th instead?

That's a tough one dogmum and it might be really hard to tell until AF comes and you can see which day gives you the proper LP length. At least you got some BD in in case you O'd late, FX!

That's a tough one dogmum and it might be really hard to tell until AF comes and you can see which day gives you the proper LP length. At least you got some BD in in case you O'd late, FX!

Thanks, Weebles! The 2ww is hard enough when you know your O date. It's torture when you don't!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->