Help? Do frers get evaps??

JJay

Pregnant with number 3
Reaction score
I thought I was out this month and feel like AF is coming but decided to try one last test last night before bed. I saw it get wet over the strip where the lines are but no control line came up so after a few minutes I thought it must be a dodgy test so went to bed. This morning it looks like this.

I've just peed so can't do another quite yet. I know should probably discount it as an Evap after all of this time but I've never had a line on a frer before unless I've been pregnant.

What do you think?? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 73
i think that koz u left it over night.. then looked at it in the AM, it is not reliable hun.. sorry, but i would advise u too re-test! goodluck anyway xoxo

I think it could be start of something!!! It looks pink to me. Sometimes it's easier to see when it's dried because there's more colour to it. (I know most people would/should say it's not valid but sometimes I feel if there's a line it's enhanced when it's dry). Good luck

that looks like the old frer and they aren't known for giving evaps. My last test also took nearly the full 3 minutes for the control to come up. Next time don't walk away. Set the timer for 5 minutes, grab a book and wait it out.

But it looks pink to me.

Thanks everyone. Just took another test and BFN so this must be a horrid Evap :(

It definately looks pink. I've left FRER's overnight before and never had an evap. Especially one with color! I would take another :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->