Help do i look big???

T

tmr1234

Hi ladys i had my hair trial yesterday then tryed on my dress 1st time i have seen a pic of me in it do i look big?
the bust needs taking in and iam having straps put on

Attachments

• DSC01392.jpg
    DSC01392.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC01393.jpg
    DSC01393.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 48
Big? Don't be ridiculous - you look beautiful! :hugs: :hugs: :kiss:

xxx

Thank you ladys i feel a bit better about it now. Just need to lose the last of my weight now then have it fitted the bust did bit when i 1st got the dress but i think my weight is coming off my boobs and not my belly

Oh what you on about you dafty! You look lovely hun :flower:

I see what you mean about being taken in at the bust though, it looks fine the way it is but taken in a bit there will make you look even slimmer being more fitted?

It flatters in the right places hun, dont worry! :hugs:

Totally agree with the other ladies! You look amazing!

Thank you sooo much you have made me feel so much better about it cant wait to waer it on the day.

I keep thinking that I'm going to look fat too but to be honest 1) you look divine and 2) no one will care, and neither will you!

With your hair done and your make up perfect, that beautiful bridal glow and a huge smile the whole attention will be on all the positive traits you have!

You look fabulous!!
I'm also worried about looking fat in my dress, cos I have quite broad shoulders and will be wearing a strapless dress ... *sigh*

That dress is gorgeous hun, and you dont look big at all! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->