Help - double pushchair nightmare!

julie3

Reaction score
Hi I am searching endlessly for a double pram - side by side as I am expecting our 3rd child in May. I need the pram for the new baby and my toddler. I really like the look of the Mikado duet 2 in 1 twin pram/pushchair which I have only found on Amazon and ebay. it is made in Poland. I can't find any consumer reviews for it though. Has anyone heard anything about this pushchair or indeed Mikado??? :shrug:or better still does anyone own one?
Any recommendations for side by side doubles that will fit through the standard doorway of 79cm would be much appreciated. :flower:
many thanks

Hi, if you are looking for a side by side double.

You may have looked at it already but the out n about nipper double is meant to be very good:
Its supposed to fit through standard door ways. A friend of mine has one and she loves it!

Baby jogger doubles are also meant to be very good and quite small.

Sorry I have never heard of the Mikado though, so can't help with that.

Teutonia do a double side by side (dont know the width though).

Have also seen another double out & about, made by Emmanjualia (not sure of the spelling).

Think they are both reversable seats, which is what I liked about them.

Hi
Not sure how come you would like a side by side pushchair? I worked in mothercare and the best double is the phil and teds sport or the newer version. It's quite expensive but worth it it folds down small, also if u only have 1 baby for the day u can take off the smaller seat. And I've heard of so many parents having problems with a side by side getting kicked out of shops cos it was too big. It's a horrible thought but it could make ur life a little difficult. There are a few forward facing doubles in mothercare that are quite cheap have alittle look on the website.
Hope this helps. Good luck finding a double I feel it would be a hard choice to make xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->