Help! Exercising and committing to it!??

MissR

R+R+J+Dot
Reaction score
I really need some help! I had my LO 7 weeks ago and my stomach is still saggy and tubby.... I'm trying to exercise and cut down on junk food but I'm finding it really difficult as I have never had to do this before! Has anyone got any tips for sticking to a exercise regime?? I really need to commit to it but am finding it hard when I have LO to look after all day... Also what exercises are best to lose the belly weight and tone my body back up?? I need to tone my belly, my bum and my thighs because I now have major cellulite! Please help! Xx

Unfortunately you can't choose which part of your body you loose weight from. You will have to do cardio to burn calories and some strength training will make it more effective. When you have lost body fat you can then start toning specific areas.
I am doing the 30 day shred at the moment on dvd and counting my calories on myfitnesspal.

What is the 30 day shred? I may want tto give that a try! X

It's a jillian michaels dvd! Amazon for a fiver.

Hi hun,
I think that you should start slowly, cut down the soda ( even the diets one :ban:),replace it by water, then all the biscuit replace by fruits and vegs dont over indulge on carbs like pastas bread etc and then be more active your LO is only small your body need to recover first... Thats my point of view :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->