Help! Faint Bfp or not so much?

PrettyCow

Reaction score
Hey all! My AF is due tomorrow but since my temp hasn't dropped off yet, I decided to test today. This line did come up in the correct time frame, but I'm just wondering if I have a bit of line eye. I know thay waiting and resting again tomorrow will give me an answer, but where's the fun in that?!

Attachments

• IMG_1628.jpg
    IMG_1628.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 56
Here's another picture! It's so much clearer on my phone

Attachments

• IMG_1627.jpg
    IMG_1627.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 71
Thank you so much for the feedback! My husband could barely see it this morning so I felt a little crazy.

Men don't get the faint line thing LOL with my last dd I had to convince my husband A LINE IS A LINE for a few days till it got darker, finally once it was as dark as the control he believed I was pregnant lol

I think that'll be the boat im in. I couldn't want to retest so I didn't drink water this morning and he says he can see this one, but because I have had a very early chemical, he doesn't think it's real.

Attachments

• IMG_1652.jpg
    IMG_1652.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 37
Haha! Know that feeling, my husband didn't believe me either! There's nothing like a clearblue digital with the word 'PREGNANT' on it to convince them otherwise :laugh2:

Even after my line got darker DH didnt believe it, he said that test could be faulty. So I had to buy a CB which also said I am pregnant, only then he believed that I am pregnant :haha:

Gratz on the BFP :D

I'm sill waiting on that. ��I took another frer this morning and t was slightly darker but the digital test was negative. Is that common or should I be worried?

its common it can take a few days for a digital to work

Digital reads 40+ level while frer reads 25+ so its not as sensitive (digi)
Id give it a few days for a digi.

Im 12dpo with bfn and feeling so yuck about it all.
Did you test yesterday with bfn?
*where are those straws to clutch at!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back