Help False Clear Blue OPK???? Please at least read.

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I am on clomid 150 mg and metformin 1500 mg this cycle and I thought why not buy the clear blue digital opks just for fun since I never ovulate on my own so I could experience the smile face myself! On Tuesday at CD 17 I got my smiley! I was screaming with joy when I saw it. (I attached a photo)

Here is where the mystery and disappointment comes in in Thursday CD 19 I went for my progesterone blood test. I know they like to do it between CD 21-23 but because of my work schedule it was my only day I could come in. When the results came back I was a .15! They want a 15 to show you ovulated. Last month I was a .1 so I did go up but still BAD! Could I have gotten a false positive opk? Or do you think I went in for blood too early. I am just so crushed. :cry:

Did I even really ovulate. Can Clear Blue be wrong?

Attachments

• smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
What day did you get the progesterone check??
Clearblue detects the surge up to 48hours. The blood could of been taken to early that happened me allot ttc#1

I got it taken on Thursday and I got positive opk Tuesday night.

No that wouldn't show up in your bloods, it takes 7days for the hormone levels to rise after ovulation.

That happened me allot even up to the month I got pregnant, I always O'd late.

I never O'd right even on Clomid and femara. My cd21 bloods always were non ovulatory. And I also didn't get a positive pregnancy test until 21DPO

But you did get pregnant from it? This is my round two on clomid.

Yeah on round 4, I had a thin lining and that's what was causing the problem. So they gave me estrogen and Clomid first month with both it worked!
My friend worked on month 1 and another girl month 3.
Are you getting ultrasounds???

No I am not. They might suggest that at my next appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->