Help feel like I'm going to have a break down!

Yazz_n_bump

Me, Fiancé & Jack! :)
Reaction score
Basically, the stress is getting way to much for me!:growlmad::cry:

I'm 17 weeks pregerant and I need a sodding break!

My parents kicked me out when they found out I was pregerant, so me and OH moved into MIL's, however my brother is sick again!
He has schizopehina and the new pills the dr have put him on have messed him up again, he's very sudicial atm. My mum and dad want me to go back to theirs to keep an eye on him while me and OH sort out a house, I know I'm going to sound like a HORRIBLE sister but I don't want to move back because I get very upset about it all and it's not what me and buba need. I love my brother but I don't need to live there surely, they don't see that though.

Also my work are messing up my hours I'm contracted to 12 hours a week but they vary from 20 - 60 hours per week but now they put me right down to 12 hours a week due to staff wage cut back. How are me and OH going to surive on his basic wage and 12 hours a week from me?
I also have a 'work performance interview' on Tuesday, what the heck does that mean? They have been trying to get the other pregerant girlies who work with me to cut their hours down to bare nothing, which obviously money is a BIG issue for me and I will quite happily work 40 hours a week!! I'm scared of what they are going to try and force me into!

OH says I ought to go to the drs and get a week off sick on stress so me and the baby can have a break, but low and behold my work don't pay sick pay! So I'm just mega stressed out and I don't know who to turn to for help or what to do about anything.

Sorry for the ramble girlies, I'm just so upset. :dohh::cry::growlmad:

your work cannot get rid of you bcos you are pregnant if you can prove your performance at work they havnt got a leg to stand on.
do you live in uk??
if you do phone for working tax credits etc and see what you can get you will be eligible for something.
you dont need any stress at all in pregnancy,if your company dont pay sick pay you will get state sick pay in the uk
if you dont want to move back hen dont hun just explain that you will help when you can but at the moment you have a lot on your plate!!!
pm me anytime for achat
xx

thi may sound very harsh but if my parents threw me out the house then expcted me togo back cause they needed a favour i would tell them to fu*k off. by throwing u out they have not been there to support you and have caused you stress and worry,and now in their time of worry and stress where they need a little help and support they turn to u??? im not the sort of person who forgives and forgets so it may seem abit nasty me saying that but i jut think that people cant expect u to jump at their demands when they werent there in your time of need x

thi may sound very harsh but if my parents threw me out the house then expcted me togo back cause they needed a favour i would tell them to fu*k off. by throwing u out they have not been there to support you and have caused you stress and worry,and now in their time of worry and stress where they need a little help and support they turn to u??? im not the sort of person who forgives and forgets so it may seem abit nasty me saying that but i jut think that people cant expect u to jump at their demands when they werent there in your time of need x

Totally agree with her! I can only imagine what they're going through, but they kicked you out when you needed them the most!! And you don't need the added stress, you take care of yourself and your baby!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->