Help! First timer!!

Jenna132

First time mum!
Reaction score
Hi all!
I am a long time not trying not preventing #1 and have taken that step into TTC. I finished my period 21st of Feb and wasnt going to do an OPK until 3rd March. After stalking the other other OPK threads i just couldnt help myself!! Soo... This afternoon i had this result...
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/Babymaking1/image_zps710b9518.jpg
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/Babymaking1/image_zpsedf39115.jpg
From my reserach i know this is negative but is that a normal result so soon after your period? One of the things the fertility nurse suggested was that i may not be ovulating every month (even though af shows up every month :( )

I want to familiarise myself with what is normal and what to look out for any suggestions/advice greatly appreciated :)

Thanks
Jenna
:dust:

Its dark so I would say ovulation is round the corner. Keep trying

Even though i finshed AF only 3 days ago? I will test again tomorrow afternoon this is really confusing me now :(

Certainly sooner than most but not impossible I wudnt say ..

Im worried now this is the first cycle ive tried this after ntnp for 2.5+ years! Ive had a blood test at my GP he said i was ovualting but the nurse at the fertility clinic thought otherwise. I will have to keep testing see what happens has anyone had this before??

I have short cycles.. and in the past i have ovulated early it used to be
CD14 i ovulated .. but then my experiance with opk's they wasn't right for me
as it told me i had 2 dark lines CD14 or later but after a year of trying with nothing
something wasn't right and i found that i ovulated around CD9 4 days after my AF
ended ..

Now im around CD12 i ovulate .. but to me it can be normal to ovulate early maybe
try CB ovulation tests i seem to get on better with them getting a smiley and you can
still take the stick out to check the line like a normal opk

Yeah i think youre right im gonna carry on with cheapies this cycle see what happens! I did another today (cd8) and it was the same as yesterday gonna just do one everday until they are darker :) thanks for everyones help!!

Looks pretty dark to me is say do it as often as u can while its that dark

Thank you ! the test today was exactly the same, think i will just keep bding!
:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->