• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help, funny rash that looks like measles

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Am I being crazy or it looks like measles??? He has it on his legs, arms, feet and neck!
https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs012.snc1/2925_77469791145_630246145_2226840_4668257_n.jpg

Kind of hard to see...I thought measles would be more red though? Has he eaten anything new? Is it rough to the touch? Does he seem sick at all?

Kind of hard to see...I thought measles would be more red though? Has he eaten anything new? Is it rough to the touch? Does he seem sick at all?

it's all bumpy and swollen, hasn't eaten anything new... No fever no sickness, just more sleepy. I'm trying to think of something he might have touch or something.. I'm probably being paranoid!

It kind of looks like my son's eczema that's why I asked about it being rough. Does he have it worse behind his knees or in creases under his arms or elbows? have you changed the detergent you use on his clothes or soap or lotion lately?

Me and Bella hae just had rubella (german measles) and our rash was much more angry and bumpy-looking...
That looks more like an allergy, they type of rash Bella gets if she crawls on grass. I find that a bath and some calomine lotion helps.

It does look more like an allergy them measles hon, but if your concerned take him to the GP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->