Help...greedy baby

doumauk

mama to salim,expecting
Reaction score
Well after salim losing 4oz last week I have started topping him up 4 times a day with anything between 2-4oz each time. He feeds off me and then has a bottle afterwards. He makes out that hes hungry and roots for boob or bottle and will take it then maybe 20 minutes later he will sick it up again (he brings his wind up before this). The last few days especially. So Ive tried not giving him the extra and he will cry to be fed again. Is he being sick just because hes overdoing it? My family say just give him what he wants but surely if I give him it and he is bring it all back up he will lose more weight? Should I try him with just water or will this have the same effect? I dont want to stop his top ups and go back to get him weighed next week and hes lost weight again and the ***** of a health visitor starts going on about him being hungry again.Any advice is greatly appreciated

Is he perhaps just wanting to comfort suck for a while? Has the being sick only started now that you're topping up?

Give him what he wants. Caitlyn was sooooooooo sicky because she was eating too much but she was so happy and gained lots of weight!

Yeah he is only sick since hes been getting more milk. I dont like overfeeding him because he gets uncomfortable when he tries to bring it back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->