Help! Hating the way I look.. Need a buddy to motivate me!

MissR

R+R+J+Dot
Reaction score
Hi,

Haven't posted on here for a while but I'm desperate for some help. I had my second baby late September last year and I have shifted most of my baby weight but I am really struggling with it. My eldest has just turned four. I'm really unhappy with my body after two kids. My self esteem is low and it's effecting my confidence now.

I have tried to diet and to exercise but i just can't seem to keep up with it. A month is the longest I've stuck to it. I think I need a buddy or just someone to motivate and tell me I can do it when I feel like reaching for a chocolate bar!!

The worst bit and what has motivated me to try again is that we flew home from Spain last night and a lady on the plane asked me when my next was due :nope: That really made me feel awful. I don't want to loose much but just enough to get rid of this awful mummy tummy I have gained. The goal is to tone everything up and feel like me again.

Anyone on here feel like giving me a kick up the backside? :haha:

Hey I will buddy up with with, I need to lose 21 pounds.
Started my diet in February but have only lost 7 pounds.
I keep starting and stopping by diet....
I love food so that doesn't help..
How much have you got to lose.?..

Hopefully you can help me stay on the good path, and I can do the same for you..

Also buddying up here. I restarted today and will be following slimming world but not going to classes. I have an eight month old baby and I am 3lb away from my pre baby weight, but I had put a lot of weight on in the 6 months before we conceived her and it had been gradually creeping up before that. I was 8st3 when I met my OH, which tbh is a bit too thin - I'm aiming for 8st10 which gives me 2st to lose. I start a new job in August and I want to be back in UK size 10 by then. I'm around a 12-14 just now.

Todays meal plan:

Breakfast:
Large mug of tea with a splash of semi skimmed milk, 35g porridge oats made with water. Strawberries and blueberries.

Snack:
Strawberries and blueberries, fat free yoghurt.

Lunch:
Small wholemeal wrap with ranch style salad (1tsp dressing, no croutons) and Quorn chicken pieces. Cappuccino.

Dinner:
Probably not good. Its OHs nieces birthday so we are going over there after work. I'm limiting my wine to one or two glasses and ill have salad as a side. Will try and resist cake but not promising anything!!

I have had a good week, have managed to stay off the scales all week, it is my weigh day tomorrow,
I am hoping to lose 3 pounds this week, but we will see as I have not done any exercise.
How have you both done xx

I have had a hard week to diet - I was away for the weekend last weekend, ate well most of the time considering we were away but had about half a box of wine across the three days, we had lunch out on one day (Mexican) and we had crackers and cheese for dinner one night.

I then had a family birthday where they serve up pizza so I had quite a few slices and two glasses of wine. Then a bit of crispy cake!

On Friday night we were really tired so I had pizza again.

Last night we had date night and went to a tapas restaurant. Which made dieting impossible!

My lunches at work have been really good - mostly salads. And all my breakfasts have been oats with fruit, I have snacked on fruit and have done well at the other dinners except those above.

I'm cutting out wine until July. I normally have a glass of wine most nights. Hopefully that will make a difference! (plus it will have family suspecting I'm pregnant which will be funny!)

Hi loeylo,
It's hard when you have birthdays and dinners to go out to isn't it.
The menu doesn't have much nice food to diet on...
My children love pizza so normally have it twice a week, and never eat all of it.
But last week I never had one slice..
This week is another week....

I had a really surprising weigh in this week, was hoping to lose 3 pounds, but ending up losing 5 pounds.
So pleased with myself.

Good luck for a good week..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->