Help I’m going crazy!

JessieRusling

Reaction score
So I had my “6 week” scan yesterday as my doctor ordered. All we could see was the gestational sac and the yolk sac but no baby/fetus. The lady said that she thinks I may be 5 and a half weeks and it’s to early to see anything and to come back in a week or 2.. I’m driving myself crazy that i may not even be pregnant! I’ve had blood tests done ect and I haven’t heard any bad news. Has anyone else been to a scan and not seen anything till a week or 2 later? It’s driving me crazy just waiting to see baby

It can be way too early at that point, even a day makes a difference on scans! I’m having one in an hour I’m estimated 6 weeks tomorrow so not sure if I’ll see much at all!

Early scans can be so worrying.

At 5-6 weeks it is common not to see the fetus this early.

How many blood counts have you had?

<3

I have known plenty of people not to see much at that point but a week or so later they saw a hb there

Sounds about right if your a few days out, and if you saw the sac your definitely preggo! Good luck! :)

It can be so worrying when they scan that early my dr waits for the first scan at 8 weeks because it easier too see and less stressfull for pregnant women. Try not to worry to much I know its hard but the stress is not good for you or the baby :hugs:

Thanks guys that makes me feel so much more at ease <3 I definitely feel pregnant! Booked in again for next week as that&#8217;s what the lady told me so even if I just see a little spec I&#8217;ll be happy

I just had my early scan (I calculated I'm 6 weeks tomorrow) and they could only see the gestational sac and yolk sac too. My uterus is tilted to the back as well, so I had to have an internal ultra sound.

I have a scan in 8 days. Fingers crossed we both see something on our next scans! Hopefully we're just more like 5.5 weeks and it's just a touch too early!

It’s okay Guys haha I took a pregnancy test to ease my mind since I had one more in my bag. I feel a lot better now!

Attachments

• ACE70F08-1A9F-4C1C-8A70-15E56AE24DB1.jpg
    ACE70F08-1A9F-4C1C-8A70-15E56AE24DB1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 7
Such a pretty line ! Only my frers had gotten that dark but im not even 4 weeks yet :haha:

No denying that line! I'm sure you were probably just a few days too early for the scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->