Help I have a question??

Korin

Trying for #2
Reaction score
Had my last period on thanksgiving Nov 28th med flow with some clots sorry tmi lasted 6 days, had taken a test day before and it was positive but started bleeding af on time the day after. well my man and i haven't had sex since November.. we have been TTC but haven't had sex this cycle.. started to feel symptoms sore bb and nips a few dull cramps, and nausea twice.

Well I tested and got a positive test yesterday and retested this morning its darker . I am so confused to whats going on right now. I know the bleeding i had was my period came right on the day it was supposed to.

AF is due on December 24th 6 days away. I know all I can do is wait to see if she shows but hoping someone has had a similar experience to help me out. So confused to whats going on?? thought if you got your period your not pregnant or was and lost the baby ect?? If you implant last can you still get your last period? :shrug:

:xmas16:

result.jpg

I have 26day cycles and found this online after I posted my question, could be an answer to whats going on.

Conception that occurs close to menstruation:

If you have a short menstrual cycle, or you don't ovulate mid cycle, this could mean that you didn't actually conceive until days before your period was to start. For example, if a woman is regularly maintaining a 26 day cycle, chances are she'll ovulate around day 13. If she had unprotected sex on that day, and sperm found egg on that day, it would still take the fertilized egg six to twelve days to reach and implant in the uterine lining. Following this time line, her body wouldn't know to begin producing the hormones that cease menstruation until somewhere between day 20 to 25 of her cycle. That could leave as little as one day between conception and menstruation. If those hormone levels are insufficient, she could have a lighter than usual period, or even one that seems entirely normal and wouldn't miss a period until she was already around six weeks pregnant. It should be noted that even in this case, ovulation would not occur again following that period.

3 Ways You Can Be Pregnant and Still Get a Period
this is one way... interesting

If you're getting a BFP, go to the doctors! :) some women do bleed when they're pregnant. Congrats to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->