Help! I have no clue about OPKs!

Hunneytot

Reaction score
Ok ladies, I know this is negative, but what I am wondering is does it look like it might be positive soon? I have never used OPKs before. I am on cycle day 16. My last cycle was 33 days, so I am hoping I will be ovulating soon. I am taking metformin, and hoping like heck I am going to ovulate! Any insight would be awesome! this is a first signal cheapie from walmart, but I also bought the clearblue digital opk also. Thanks ladies!

I forgot to attatch an image :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 5
The test line is still pretty light so your surge is still probably days away. Just remember to keep testing at the same time every day...when the lines start to become similar colors but not quite there yet test twice a day, so you wont miss the surge...you want the test line either the same color or darker than the control line for a positive...good luck!

Thank you so much! Just for the fun of it, i dipped a wondfo right before I took a bath. This came up in the time limit, plus I did not dip any opks in the same cup. Horrible! I guess I wont be using these this month :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79