Help I need some reassurance

trying2bamom

Reaction score
First no that I am going to the Hospital today. I am having these tightening and fluttering feelings in my stomach close to chest, I have a pain off and on, on my left side and a strong sharp pain just shot in my back. I am so terrified has this happened to anyone before? Any information or anything that can have me a little less stressed when I walk into this doctors office

Are you feeling a bit of anxiety Hun? Try and rest up and chill out, get yourself a hot chocolate and watch some rubbishy telly to keep your mind off things. If you're really panicking and feel like something is wrong, get yourself to the doctors. The reassurance is definitely worth something xx

I hope you're feeling better :hugs: Hopefully it wasn't anything other then normal pregnancy symptoms. Give us an update when you can.

Hey ladies, I went to the emergency room yesterday and they were able to see the baby in my uterus and the babies heartbeat was about 117 per minute. She said everything looks fine, but I have an UTI which could be what is causing the cramps and spasms

:hugs: relax and feel better soon, glad that baby is ok in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->