help, I'm going nuts..... bfp evap.... crazy mom... lol

havenoflove

Reaction score
ok here's my short story....

Not ttc. Hubby doesn't want another baby, I do, but later...

I just had a D&C done not too long ago, and have been worried about af ever since, only have used vcf as birth control, I was pretty sure that af was goig to arrive sun Nov 1st. TOok a test saturday night, bfn.

Af came very light sunday, heavier monday and tuesday. Yesterday just stopped completely. I thoght that was strange so I wasted my last test yesterday.... bfn after about 3 minutes, I threw it in the drawer and walked away.

Last night during the night I dreamed that I woke up and there were 2 VERY distinct lines on the test.. so I took it as a sign dug it out of the drawer... and this is what I got..... help, because I am definately looking at it after the uh 10 minute mark. SHould I just accept it as a bfn.... cause that's what I want to do, but then I keep telling myself if it's NOT a bfn, I need to know, but I don't want to buy another test... help

Attachments

• September 09 100.jpg
    September 09 100.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 296
I think your gonna have to buy another test....there is a line there albeit after the 10 min mark.....but you'll be left not knowing unless you test again? you'll just be tortured with the am I aren't I unless you check for sure.

Good luck either way......

hi hun...

the only real way to be sure if to test again with a FR test there the most reliable and make sure you look at it within time.

take care and hope its the result you wanted.

sarahx

thanks girls.... the test is much much clearer in real life, pink second line and all, I can't seem to get it any clearer in a picture. Unfortunately I will have to take another test to be sure. I am WAAAAy out in the country and can't get to a test for a while.

Thanks for the replies though, if I get a bfp I'll be sure to put an update. :)

Can't you order some cheapy tests online and have them shipped to you? Just a suggestion. :shrug: Good luck!! :hugs:

yes, I guess I could try that... lol. My husband is in denial and says it's an evap, but the line is pink! I have to run out saturday and get my daughter some dress shoes for her christmas pictures so I might sneak and get a couple at the dollar store.

It look like a evap hun .. but yet there is pink there so i'm unsure so as the other ladies say take another test and then you will no :) good luck and loads baby dust for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You should defintely retest!! Here is a site that honestly will give you 10 free hpts/ opks. They are non profit that's why they can do that. I have already sent off for mine and it's a sure thing. Here's the link!! https://www.freeopks.com/

are you sure this really works, has anybody here tried this and it work? Cause if it's for sure I'm doing it! Well, I'm doing it hopefully won't get junk mail from them. lol

I had really wanted to just accept this as a bfn.... now I just ordered those tests and will probably test like a million times now. hahaha. thanks everyone for thier reply, I promise to keep you all informed.

I see the line but I think you should retest I hope you get your bfp.

Yes I have had a couple friends get them. I wouldn'y have posted it if it were just one of those offers they give you for posting your info. It's a non profit organization. Can't wait to see your next test!

fingers crossed you get the result your hoping for hunny xxx

Thanks Sakura... Ill wait till those come in, it didn't give any indication of when they will come in do you know how long it takes? Well, I'm getting really excited, and I will let you all know what it says, just want you all to know that I'm a major poas addict... but as far as wanting a baby right now, Im' not sure. I'd personally rather wait until the summer to try but since my dh wants to wait like 5 years then I'm just kinda hoping it'll just happen... so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

They will ship them as soon as they can, there may be a small delay . But they will come! FX for you!!

I was just going to let you all know that I haven't left you hanging, I still haven't recieved those tests, and so I'm waiting... mail didn't run yesterday so it might have thrown things off..... still waiting for them... I had a tad bit of spotting yesterday... right in the middle of my cycle, thats so odd for me. I don't bleed unless it's my period time...... soooo, maybe that's something... I think I'm reading into things. lol

go buy one from the shop we cant wait lol good luck hun xx

I KNOW ME EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate buying tests though, it's embarassing. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->