Help, I'm so confused, not even TTC

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone, its been a while, this is likely to be a long post.

I have two children, we're not TTC. In fact I am on the contraceptive patch - it has failed me before which is how I ended up with my daughter, but I had ran out of patches and we assumed it would take a while to leave my system like the pill does (it doesn't, obviously lol). I forgot to change my patch one week this month, so it is entirely possible to have failed us! Anyway... please take a look at my symptoms and tell me what you think, this is driving me insane.

So BD happened 22nd October, to put that in perspective that's now almost 2 weeks ago. The night after that I had a vivid dream about a pregnancy test (which is the main thing throwing me off, because dreams are exactly how I knew the sex of both of my babies). It was vivid and random, to the point I never even told my husband about it and I had some period like pains. Nothing mentionable until a couple days later when I found very long stretchy cm hanging when I went to the toilet, it was slightly yellow. I assumed ovulation was coming, (I know under the right conditions, sperm can survive for several days in the vagina).

A few more days go by and more stretchy cm. This past week starting on Saturday I've been having brown discharge, like a sludgy brown discharge, it continued, I never needed to change a pad. 10.40pm the cm was blood streaked and stretchy and cervix was high up and almost tilted away. Cervix has remained high btw. I also noted my boobs were really sore and swollen, more than they've been in a long time - this has eased now. On the Monday there was a slight amount of red blood around my cervix, I though my period was coming and thought no more of it.

I have kept checking the last few days, I get brown discharge when I wipe in the morning, but nothing ever comes after that. I've had slight cramps and I keep going to the toilet thinking my period is coming, but nothing is ever there. Last night I had a horrible headache and I do occasionally feel nauseous.

Like I said, we're not TTC. I'm not sure when my period is due, but it should be some time this week. Do you think this is implantation? Everything I read says that would only last 24-48 hours but this has gone on for 5 days now.

Thank you for reading, I know it's a long one, but I needed some outside opinions on this!

Maybe it is due to forgetting to change your patch, maybe it messed with your hormones a bit. If you are concerned you should test.

I know I should test, and I will if my period isn't here by the end of the week - which would make for an interesting birthday on Sunday!

I suppose my question is really can implantation really last up to 5 days? And can it be like discharge?

I'm not sure about the implantation discharge, I have never had it. I hope you get answers soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->