HELP im so confused!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Nicci, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Nicci

Nicci Active Member

Hi All
    Have any of you had thiS happen??
    My :witch: was due wed, my cycle is bang on 28 days, nothing so i thought maybe it has gone to 31 days it has done before very rare, that was yesterday, still nothing, so i have done 3 tests all :bfn: I have all the syptoms of being preg tender breats, feeling exhausted and sicky but the tests are coming back :bfn:. Has anybody else had :bfn: with all the syptoms? or has anybody had :bfn: and been pregnant? I dont know what on earth is going on! HELP !

2. louisaL

louisaL Trying for number 1

hi i know some people havent got bfp's until a week late and bfn's all the rest of the times.

GOOD LUCK xx

3. missbooby

missbooby Well-Known Member

Both really..a friend of mine didn't get a BFP until she was over a week late, but I have had ALL the symptoms and been over a week late then the evil one appeared :grr:. So from experience I know it can swing either way babe. Hope you get your :bfp: sending you lots of sticky :dust:

4. JLS

JLS Pregnant!!!!

i tested negative a week after AF was due, so thot AF was just late and dismissed that I was preggo (i've learnt a lot since then...!), it wasn't til a week later when my mum told me I was preggo that I did another (7) tests - all positive!

so ur not out yet!!!!!

xx

5. zooney

zooney MUM OF 1 TTC no.2

hi, im 16 days late for :witch: and still getting :bfn: i've done about 10 over the last 16 days all say :bfn: i'm always regular never been late, so don't know whats going on!!! good luck hope u get a :bfp: soon xx:hug: