help? ima go NUTS!

cachete511

Reaction score
sooooooo okay here i go.. i am 20 years old and think i may be preggo? to be honest i always had an idea that i couldnt have kids bcuz with an ex i always had unprotected sex and always used the pull out method.. never ever got pregnant. sooo now with my new bf.. i had unprotected sex 5 times and used a condom 3 times and 2 outta them 3 times.. it broke >.< which also happened on my ovulation day. ive had sore breast...i feel queezy sometimes.. just early in the morning if i eat something.. i have heart burn at night.. veins on my breast and my period is 2 days late..i was suppose to get it 6/04. its not 6/06 sooo idk idk if im ready to have a kid.. im just finishing college and still have to do my externship which i doubt i can do prego.. my boyfriend is 18 -__- i know.. hush up lol.. and he just finished HS last year and doesnt have job.. wow i feel like a loser.. HELP!!!!

First things first - you won't know for sure until you take a test. You can't decide anything until you know whether or not you are pregnant.

Once you have found out what position you are in - then you can make a decision.

None of us can tell you what to do if you are pregnant. You'll need to take some time to think about what is the best course of action.

Whatever you do it is important to try to stay calm - it's really hard to make a good decision under stress.

Good luck to you.

Well you need to do a pregnancy test, so you need to go out and buy one.

But why were you having unprotected sex if you don't know if you're ready for a child?

Hope you get the answer you want.
xx

cause im stupid >.< and as i said i was pretty damn sure i cudnt have kidss. lol.. i mean. im not readyy.. but i kno ill get thru itt... i kno have to get a test.. but am i the only one that is still kinda in denial and doesnt wanna find out.. >.< lol

cause im stupid >.< and as i said i was pretty damn sure i cudnt have kidss. lol.. i mean. im not readyy.. but i kno ill get thru itt... i kno have to get a test.. but am i the only one that is still kinda in denial and doesnt wanna find out.. >.< lol

Look don't beat yourself up about it. Everyone has slip ups. You have no one to apologise to - no body is perfect.

I can understand not wanting to find out - but you won't be able to move forward until you do.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->