Help! In agony. Should I get seen?

Id put in a complaint that's one of the first things he should have checked. Ridiculous, I hope you start feeling better soon!!

I'm definitely going to. Just praying I start improving before I go back for tests Friday. We've got a big weekend away planned which i still want to go just not going to do everything we've planned. Payed £80 for a hotel that's non refundable so even if I just go and relax at least it's not a waste of money x

The same doctors but a different doctor. As soon as I started telling him my symptoms he said its no way a pulled muscle. And he tested my wee and said OMG why didn't we test your wee yesterday.

I hope today's doctor has a word with the one who saw you yesterday and go how slack he was. Absolutely shocking.

Hi ladies just thought I'd update and let u know I've been admitted to hospital with a kidney infection x

I hope you're doing OK and mend quickly. How awful so sorry you're going thru this

laura, I just caught up on your story. How scary! I hope you're getting treatment now that's working to finally help you feel better

Thank you!! Feeling a lot better already so the antibiotics must be working. I came to a&e and was sat in a metal chair for about 8 hours. Not ideal with back ache!!! X

I'm glad to hear you're already starting to feel better!

Eight hours? ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->