Help! Is this a Pos OPK?

Irish_eyes

~hoping for a miracle~
Reaction score
This is the reason I have been using CB Digi. I got 2 pos with them yesterday and the day before but I have run out of them. I get so confused determining if the line is a pos on opks. I did this one at 12 noon today and was just wondering it it was positive.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• DSC02501.jpg
    DSC02501.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 56
It looks good :D The test line isn't quite as dark as the control line but some people don't get lines that dark - I've had months with really dark lines, and others where the darkest I'll get is like yours (possibly would have been darker if I'd tested at different times of the day) - including last month and I'm now pregnant :D

I'd do another one this evening as you may get a darker line then. Good luck! x

I got a smiley face on my CB digi for the passed 2 days and we've bd both days aswell. That opk is 15 miu does that make a difference. I also have some spotting today which is scaring me as I have never at that mid cycle.

I suppose I better get bd later. Thanks sam's mum.

The sensitivity shouldn't really make a difference unless you're comparing 2 test types with lines on them - you only need to compare the test and control lines. If you've had smiley faces already this opk might just be picking up the end of your LH surge so you might find you get a fainter line tonight/tomorrow. I'd keep BDing anyway :D

I've never had spotting at the time of ovulation either but lots of women do so it's nothing to worry about x

Thank you, I feel better now.

Oh, forgot to say. Congratulations on your pg and little Sam is a cutie.

If it's the 3rd day then maybe your surge is on its way back down again? :)

Good luck, hope you caught your eggy!

Technically it's negative, but I never get anything considered a positive on a cheapy.. so it might be the best you'll get xx

Thank you, I feel better now.

Oh, forgot to say. Congratulations on your pg and little Sam is a cutie.

Thanks so much!! :cloud9: Fingers crossed this month will be lucky for you! :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->