Help! Is this plug?

lillme

Reaction score
I felt a wetness as I was walking to the kitchen and went to the bathroom and wiped and this is what came out, sorry to be detailed. But I have been feeling weird the last few days and just irritable and want things sorted about the house. I know it could still be weeks, but confused between discharge and plug!

Attachments

• 20150829_131147.jpg
    20150829_131147.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 55
Oh wow really? Know it can take weeks, but hoping for a natural water birth so hoping my body knows what to do!

It's hard to say, I would say maybe a piece of your plug

i'd say maybe the start of it coming out.
the plug usually looks like snot. sometimes with a bit of a pinky colour in it.

It may be a piece of it....but usually there is a prevalent "glob" that's hard to miss. However, you can lose pieces of it even after you lose the big piece. Isn't pre labor glamorous? :-\

i lost what looks like the exact same thing around 28 weeks but nothing since...id say plug!

It sounds like the general consensus from you knowledgeable women is it could be pieces of the plug! I haven't had anything like it before which threw me. I will see if anything else happens over the next wee while but doubt it. I think she will not want to come out until evicted.

From what I have heard the actual plug is much larger, I have heard it described as "Palm sized" so I think that is just a piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->