Help - its all getting to me

mummygabby

Reaction score
I have been ttc since Aug last year but my AF never really returned after i got mirena out then my Consultant preform an lap and hysterscopy at the end of Feb i then found out i was pregnant on the 15th March i had to have got pregnant before lap and hysterscopy i then had a missed miscarriage in the first week in april and had D & C on the 8th my periods hav never returned to this day i am feeling very low and all this is starting to get to me any help and advice would be grateful or even somone who has been through similiar i just feel everyone thinks i should be ok and i hav to put a face on for everyone but underneath it is eating away at me this is the first i hav opened up to anyone. Why is life so hard sometimes i i know there is people worst off than me out there but im just having a low day an need to air this somewhere as i don't want to annoy my husband or family. I just wish i could get over this i never had a miscarriage b4 i never really understood what us woman went through never thought i would feel like this and hate when people say to you least u know u can get pregnant, sorry this is so long

This is a great place to get things off your chest and you know that other people here really understand how you are feeling. That being said don't feel that you would be "annoying" your husband and family, you have every right to discuss your feelings with them if you feel it would help. I kept my pain to myself and almost wore it like a blanket, I really wish I had opened up more. Wishing you luck xx

Thank you for your reply so many have looked and just run which i was surprised just some days r tougher than other i really didn't think for one minute i would feel this pain and trying to get pregnant again would be so hard i do hav a daughter who is 15 years old to a previous partner when i was 21 but i got married last year and my partner has no children.
I think i am fining it harder cos my AF has not returned even though doc's tell me i am ovulating but i just keep having to use those OPK Tests and this month i hav been really sick since thurs past with a bug of some sort which is making me worst. Oh i just need a good rant it would be great if we could see into the future

I had a miscarriage in January and my cycle never really returned to normal either and then it turned out that I was not ovulating...it's a hard road, I know. And I totally feel you. I just completed my first clomid cycle and just got my period a couple days ago. It's hard not to get too discouraged, I confess, but every month brings a new hope, right? And it only takes once, right? Hang in there mummygabby.

I had a miscarriage in January and my cycle never really returned to normal either and then it turned out that I was not ovulating...it's a hard road, I know. And I totally feel you. I just completed my first clomid cycle and just got my period a couple days ago. It's hard not to get too discouraged, I confess, but every month brings a new hope, right? And it only takes once, right? Hang in there mummygabby.

How did you know when to start your clomid when you had no AF, my consultant has suggested starting clomid but everytime i go to start i do an ovulation test and it is positive so i don't start and i hav had my progestrone levels done on day 7 and day 10 and the day period is due and they said i was ovulating. i am now 6 dpo i think

I'm sorry for your loss, it is really a long process to "get over" a miscarriage. I put that in quotation marks because you don't really get over it, you just sort of put it out of your mind most of the time. I was really sad for weeks afterwards and have been feeling a lot better recently.

I wouldn't feel like you have to hide your feelings about this from people, let them know, they can help you. I know that I have hidden my feelings too, but sometimes it feels good to just let it out. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->