HELP Keeps logging out

littlelady

Reaction score
it keeps logging me out and this box pops up saying im unregistered when ive just logged in after this post it will log me out anyone know whats going on???

Try checking the box "leave me signed in" when you sign in and see if that solves your issue. If not, will have to get SC to look into it ;)

tried that it just comes up with the logging in please wait then onto the screen and im logged out again :(

Ill Give SC a nudge and see if he can help you out ;)

are you still having problems?

just to confirm, you have ticked 'Remember Me'?

yes still having problems i logged in it was procesing then said i was logged in and i clicked reply was logged out so logged in again it said it was logging in and the screen came up i was logged out it keeps doing it i have to log in about 6 times before it works then i click something and im logged out again :(:(:(

what browser are you using? you've not had any problems before have you? have you changed any of your browser settings recently?

it wont even let me see what you have replied as it says im logged out so i clicked reply and it says im logged in then when i try to post this it says im not logged in so i log in and it says thankyou for logging in then im logged out again straight away?

nope never had problems before and havent changed anything unless my Oh has but he says he hasnt im very confused as this has never happened before lol im using internet explorer if thats what you mean?

Download Firefox, IE is dodgy for a start.

Don't know if this makes a huge difference, but have you tried clearing your cookies etc??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->