Help line eye possibly?

akinsmom2

Reaction score
Help my what I thought period came a day early light bleeding but enough to use a tampon . Four day before I started bleeding I had severe nausea I could bare to stand up lasted regular about of days 6. Since then I still find my self getting spurts of nausea couple times caught my self hating like I was gonna throw up. So I took these today but I feel like I'm crazy or have line eye

Attachments

• IMAG0806.jpg
    IMAG0806.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 131
  • IMAG0800.jpg
    IMAG0800.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 121
  • IMAG0799.jpg
    IMAG0799.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 106
I bought a three pack if the clear blue thinking I'd only take one and wait. Well that just never happens because something kept catching my eye right off the bat.

I can see it on pics 2 and 3 are they all different teats?

Have you done anymore test yet?? If so how did they look?

Have you done anymore test yet?? If so how did they look?

I have the three but no I haven't taken any more today, we over slept this morning and my husband truck tags are out so he took my truck with my Wallet and all in it so now I can't really go any where. He did drive our son to school for me though. Lol I will update soon as possible

My husband brought my wallet on his lunch break but I'm to scared to drive my step dads truck across the highway to buy more test because license platesare expired.lol feel more nauseous today though I was trying to upload load a picture of all three test next to each other but can't figure it out

This is tricky and driving me nuts I don't have any more on hand lol. Here the three of them next to each other . I don't like the blue dye but they were $3 off so I got 3 pack for like 8 something.

Attachments

• IMAG0821.jpg
    IMAG0821.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMAG0819.jpg
    IMAG0819.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMAG0816.jpg
    IMAG0816.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 56
I'm definitely seeing lines, but I don't have a lot of experience with those tests. I use wondfo I buy on Amazon.

Yea i agree i dont like blue dye but those seem to be ok knew several who used them and got reliable results maybe some first signal from walmart only .88 used them with this pregnancy gave me good lines and no evaps until like over an hour of taking test or frer

Finally got the nerve to drive across the street and buy more. Super faint line again so I will retest with fmu . Hope the pic I took let's u see what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• IMAG0822.jpg
    IMAG0822.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 94
Yeah I'm definitely seeing a shadow on all of your tests, including the last one. Good luck!

Omg, I have been commenting on both your posts and just now realized you're the same person!!

Edit: never mind. You just accidentally posted a picture on the other thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->