Help line eye possibly?

Here is this am test I don't believe there much difference think I will hold off a few then test again any ideas

Attachments

• IMAG0830.jpg
    IMAG0830.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMAG0827.jpg
    IMAG0827.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 34
Hard for me to get a good picture my screen is broke gonna have to buy a new phone.

Attachments

• IMAG0831.jpg
    IMAG0831.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 33
They will probaly darken as they sit noticed mine got alot darker after 10 to 15 min i def think you are pregnant i can see them clearly didnt even have to enlarge pic

I will take a look after I get my kiddo ready for school he's not very motivated today he stayed up to late last night.

Guess waited to long to check them I don't think they look any darker but they have dried and are looking a little discolored and distorted. These are the ones I took this morning bus was running few min behind and I didn't have time to check before that.

Attachments

• IMAG0833.jpg
    IMAG0833.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMAG0834.jpg
    IMAG0834.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 15
The one on right looks good i still think they are positive cause lines were clearly there in time frame like i said mine didnt get real dark till several days after af due so like 14 dpo maybe skip a day or two and test again i just dont see all these test being wrong.

Soumds good so if you are pregnant seems like that bleeding was ib or something. Unless you were pregnant and it was a chemical and the test are picking up the leftover horomones. Hopefully thats not what it is cause the pink ones seems darker than clearblue so seems like its rising really hope fri or saturday its good and dark

Or do you think I should go get a first response?at thus point I'm not convinced at all but time will tell

You could get one but i would still wait a day or so to do it that way you got better chance of it being darker

True I will be at my sons field trip tomorrow so I'm sticking to Friday or Saturday unless the weather is bad I know there calling for ice this weekend and I don't particularly care to be out in that crap lol. If that's the case I may wait til next week.

Yea maybe grab one friday before weather bad but if not next week it is. Its not even my test but dying to know lol

I know what you mean? I love this group it's so addictive I can hardly get things done around the house between reading my comments and looking at everyone's threads lol

Girl, if its showing up on the cheapies, it will definitely show up on a frer!!! Go GET ONE!

I wish im with above poster i need more test asap

Me too but I think it's best wait . Even though right now I'm so nauseous I can't eat with my family because the smell making me feel worse.

I swear you got to be pregnant i was exactly the same with this pregnancy that early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->