Help line eye possibly?

Most definitely something on all your tests.

This may help forgot to add this as well having a horrible day today. I will take another with fmu tomorrow

Attachments

• 1484086462587-475868772.jpg
    1484086462587-475868772.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 57
Most definitely something on all your tests.

Thanks these test make me feel crazy . When I I was pregnant with my daughter I was barely four weeks and everyone kept telling me they couldn't see it only I could and even Dr tried telling me at first I wasn't pregnant lol I told her u better go back and look I know I am pregnant

No need to enlarge to see that!
My husband is gonna crap if I'm pregnant I'm wrapping all these test up and giving them to him on his birthday so I just test until it's blazing bright I tell him he's color blind LMAO. His birthday is Jan 25

That walmart .88 is def positive!!! The one with cover off super obvious didnt even have to enlarge of zoom in. I used those this time noticed they darken aroumd 10 min mark nicely congrats

That walmart .88 is def positive!!! The one with cover off super obvious didnt even have to enlarge of zoom in. I used those this time noticed they darken aroumd 10 min mark nicely congrats

Thanks I have two more test so we s see what it will do. Been nauseous all day today it hasn't been coming and going it is just hanging out . Can't wait to see what it will look like with the fmu tomorrow .the last test I barely had anything to drink and it was like a 3 or 4 hour hold.

Congrats too you as well with my sob I only used the $1 then I took another to confirm I think I was like a 3 dollar equate one or something that was 7 years ago

I started getting nausea right at the time i got my bfp to it has been gone now for awhile i really have nothing but sore boobs and tired

This is the one i took the day i found out it was day after af was due so 12dpo

Attachments

• 1482874402444.jpg
    1482874402444.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 49
That was about 2 or 3 min after taking it this pic is about at 10 min alot darker

Attachments

• 1482875491715.jpg
    1482875491715.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 36
Edit!!! Those were beautiful lines! I swear I see them on OPs too!!!!! :happydance:

Yea i think op looks very similar to mine def think its gonna be bfp in the morning for her

Tomorrow is late start for my son so I shall post between 7 and 9 . I'm so curious it's hard not to test til then lol

No my doc wont see you till 8 weeks but when i finally get there i will get my scan and be able to see heartbeat but i swear 2 more weeks feels like an eternity!!

I think most Dr's are that way and yes it feels so long I remember those waits nothing worse then that waiting game

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->