Help line eye possibly?

Yes the baby was measuring exactly where i thought it would be. It was quick but said heartbeat was strong and all looked good and only 1 baby for sure lol

Thanks bevziibubble. I think its allergies with all the sneezing the past two days.

Still fighting this cold feeling better though. Haven't been on here much been crazy busy

Thank you I think I have sinus infection but I feel so much better nausea has been better and have a great weekend actually didn't feel drained and like crap.

Yes,my appointment is Wed morning I can't wait. Busy week too so it will be here before I know it lol. Tomorrow my Dr has appointment and Tuesday shopping day and cleaning and the Wed my app yay

Well I don't have good vibes about my appointment tomorrow I woke up went pee and when I wiped there was a little bit pink on toilet paper brushed it off went again and now it's darker only there when I wipe . Tried calling Dr and see if he could move me up to today and it says phone number not in service or something weird

Oh no i hope everything is ok you could always go to er they will draw blood and if you say your in pain they will scan to make sure not ectopic

I just read through a lot of your thread .. fxd everything is fine x

Things aren't good confirmed mc this morning.Dr wants me to wait a few months try again and as soon as I miss a period staying taking child's aspirin and progesterone

So sorry :( i hope you get your sticky bfp as soon as your ready to try again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->