Help line eye possibly?

Congratulations on your positive test Hun. I just read through this thread and couldn't help but notice you been having faint lines since January 9th? The lines are getting darker albeit very very slowly. Please forgive me if I'm wrong but it looks a lot like a slow rising hcg which could signal an Ectopic pregnancy. I don't want to scare you and I no way mean to rain on your happiness, just bringing this to your attention as the exact same type of testing scenario just happened to my bf and she just lost a tube. Is there anyway you can call your dr and get some blood work done much sooner? I'm probably wrong and I hope I am, I just wanted to bring to your attention just incase. Please don't take this the wrong way, I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy xox

My body just does this really it was Like that with my daughter too the Dr at first tried to tell me I was pregnant either . I just track my both that I know right away I am super early . The Dr won't be able to do nothing I talked to then already he's gonna be gone on vacation. Thanks for the reply

My body just does this really it was Like that with my daughter too the Dr at first tried to tell me I was pregnant either . I just track my both that I know right away I am super early . The Dr won't be able to do nothing I talked to then already he's gonna be gone on vacation. Thanks for the reply
so I'm going to stick to the basics right now I haven't technically missed a period and it's not due for few more days

I def see that cant wait till we both get our appointments and know all is good

Been a crazy week my brother came home Wed to visit haven't seen him in 7 years lol. I'm a bit overwhelmed and emotional. How are you feeling

Im good also had a crazy busy day so happy to finally be in bed thinking i will have no trouble sleeping tonight so glad you got to see your brother!!

Thank you we had a great short visit lol. I've been extremely exhausted lately too can't wait for bed and taking a nap Every sec I get lol. Felt so bad this evening I almost got sick on my nieces coloring book lol

Well I forgot to mention af hasn't showed and my Dr appointment is for the 8th . I'm done testing just gonna wait for my Dr appointment to see what he says

I def think your pregnant this question will just be exactly how far along. Cant wait to find out. My appt is in morning im so excited!!!

It went good measuring right where i thought so no change in due date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->