Help line eye possibly?

Thanks everyone!!! I know that the first response test with curved handle has lot of bad reviews I've discovered and I'd have to agree I don't care for them much either I think they also hold a glare as well

Yea that was why i went with the first signal from walmart this time if you get a line you feel good about and you saved your urine you could always dip a digi also the first test you took seem to have good reviews

Oh the clear blue test or the cheap wish u could see this test in person my phone is messed up bad the picture isn't doing the justice that's why I'm just gonna wait it out til next weekend that way it should be screaming at me by then

I'll pick one more first signal up and next weekend I'm gonna test with that and first response

Sounds good cant wait to see them yea i wish i could see them to lol does your dh know about all these test you took and that you think you might be

Well if my next test is screaming pos then I'll be wrapping the test for him to open on his birthday which is the 25th ....

Yeah! But who knows til next weekend his ass his half blind lol he would never see those lines it would almost have to slap him lol.

With our oldest I never told him that I tht I was pregnant just took the test freaked out a Lil bit lol and then told him go look in the bathroom.my with my daughter I kept showing him the test but they were do faint because I was barely four weeks he kept saying I don't see anything so I said I'll fix you went to Dr like the next day or something they even tried saying at first no your not pregnant I said go look again and she did and she came back she said wow how crazy you are pregnant duh

Lol well by the weekend it should be much more obvious hopefully he will be able to see it clearly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->