Help line eye possibly?

Any more tests? I see lines! Dying to kno what happens my period also came a day early but its very very light which is unusual for me. How long after the bleed did u test positive? Do u kno what dpo ud be?

Mine is very confusing like a week I think it was I test and dpo not sure.I might take one here in a little bit.

Not sure if u can see it much more clear today but my phone still broke so it's giving me a hell of a time

Attachments

• IMAG0917.jpg
    IMAG0917.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 49
I still see it wonder why it isnt getting super dark guess all the test are dofferent cause it was pretty clear on frer and the first signal from walmart

It is brighter then the other this test was different from grocery store compare to ept

And I didn't really hold it or not drink anything I was half impressed lol

Well than thats probaly pretty good would probaly be twoce as dark with a good hold

Done it while I was getting Every thing to cook dinner. Tossed it up in the air I have two more Cheap test and one frer lol

I dont think so if tou were you would have pointed out alot more stuff than nausea and breast pain

Yea i get to go in about another week im so excited cant wait to see this heartbeat i know for sure that baby is in there my nausea is all day and my boobs feel like rocks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->