help me choose the right formula pleeease!

mommy2be2011x

Happy Mommy
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :flower:
Here is my dilemma, so I was originally feeding my son regular newborn
enfamil formula which he would spit up pretty much after every feeding
so after a week i switched him to gentlease still on enfamil and although
it was good fo a while after he turnedd a month an a half it started making his poop super green like army green , so I switched his formula again this time got
gerber good start reg formula, made him very constipated and still green poop , a week later i switched him to soy milk on enfamil finally his poop became yello again but very very hard and my poor lil man was super constipated and gassy :cry::cry: soooooo I decided to give gentlease another shot.... hes not constipated anymore buuuut his poop is army green yet againnnnn :cry::cry: Idk what to do!! this is so frustrating!!! PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE THE RIGHT FORMULa! I am in desperate need for some advice!!

BTW: I am sooo exited that my munchkin is finally sleeping 6-7 hours at night which is amaziiiiing :D he was very colicky ( sure it was stupid formulas fault!) but hes gotten better thank goodness!!

Wow ur form portland! I'm from Vancouver, WA so we are super close in distance. My son had all those same problems. He would scream bloody murder everytime he had a fart or had to poop and was extremly constipated. I had him on regular enfamil then similac sensitive and FINALLY I have found the best one and its amazing its made by enfamil but its called Nutramigen and its for colic babies with protein sensitivity and its the absolute best! Its also pretty spendy tho. I hope this helps.

haha so funny I also just noticed that ur sons middle name is bentley and my sons first name is bentley! Too werid!

Lol write that is teally odd lol. Thanks I was just gonns buy that one yesterday lol now I willl for sure!

My son was on a ton of formulas too. I would start working with his pediatrician first and see if maybe they can reccommend one or find a potential cause for all of the problems. Green poop is normal so dont switch just for that so long as he is tolerating the formula well, my sons poop is usually some shade of green.

Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"