Help me convince DH!!

rachieroo

2 Girls, 1 boy, 2 pmps.
Reaction score
Sooo... I had two quite traumatic births (mainly traumatic for DH) as I bleed quite a lot, both severe PPH of 1500+mls. I needed a transfusion of 4 units with DD1 but got away with it with DD2 as Drs were ready for me. DH is soo worried that it's gonna happen again but he's said if I can convince him I will survive the birth we can go for number 3 so any help would be great :thumbup: x

Could you make an appt with your dr and husband and discuss it? Maybe if your dr can reassure him it might help.

I would explain to him how your feeling and the drs and midwifes were prepared with your 2nd and im assuming they will be with your 3rd if you go for it, as its happened before they will monitor you very closely, i can understand dh point as well, with my 1st i bled alot as well, not as much as you thou hun, and dh was petrified something was going to happen and he couldn't do anything to stop it, good luck and hope you mange to sweet talk him :) xxx

Thanks ladies, I have tried to sweet talk him and its got us far enough thathe is considering it whereas this time last year it was a definite NO lol. I actually have an appointment with my Gynaecologist on Sat for an unrelated issue but will try to chat about it then x

I agree. It might ease his mind to have a talk with you and a healthcare professional as they would be able to explain to him what will happen.

Ye I'm hoping my Dr will back me up lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->