HELP me find this film pls..

:haha: i will find it if it kills me, and im sure it will be the death of me

I need to keep checking in here to know if you end up finding out :haha:

around 2010, thats the year i watched it (80% sure) and in that year we got alot of films on copy and most were just released when we got and watched them

im not even sure id know it if i saw the name.. or the cast..

This has peed me off no end 😐 I've been googling for days.

Google search brings up The Fighter, Lights Out, Resurrecting the Champ, Chamaco, and The Boxer from 2009-2011.

omg im so sorry ladies, i will make it my mission to find it for your sanity :haha:

i have posted this question on a fb page, now the whole of the page are going crazy to find out what film it is :haha:

:rofl: you're going to drive the whole of the UK crazy by the end of the month

i think so too, i might look for a movie forum see if i can drive anyone else bonkers :haha:

:rofl: I keep popping in to see if the answer has been found and nope... :dohh:

Do any of these ring a bell?
https://boxing.about.com/od/movies/a/movies_year.htm

I thought million dollar baby but you said a guy?

I asked my partner who is a huge boxing film fan and he has no clue. Have you been dreaming up films?! 😂

I asked my partner who is a huge boxing film fan and he has no clue. Have you been dreaming up films?! 😂

i actually thought this, but my OH swears is defo a film too, and when i asked people on FB alot recognised it but also couldnt think of the name. its driving me mad thats all i do know

Still no answer. I may sit on google tonight and try my luck again with searching ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->