HELP me find this film pls..

BabyMamma93

Mummy of a Easter baby
Reaction score
years and years ago, me and my OH watched a film. it was a fighting/boxing style film, in this film there was a guy and his best friend boxing, one of the guys went to kick and the other guy turned around causing the kick to hit his back, he ended up paralyzed and in a wheel chair.

do you know this film? do u know anyone into these sorts of films that can help me?

im soooo desperate to find out

no, not as old as that, i cant even remember who is in it :doh:

its really annoying me, i know i used to have it on DVD too!!

Now I'm curious lol

ive even typed into google 'in which film does a fighter break his friends back' and it brings up news pages from the 90s with nothing to do with what ive asked :haha:

i will find it if it kills me, i just need to find a film freak who likes fighting films, not alot of people, especially females, do!!

I asked my OH and he has no idea either, and he likes those kind of films.

i will have to rack my OH brains to see if he has any idea who is in it, i dont even remember how the rest of the film goes, ughh so annoying

What nationality were they? That may help too!

I can't find anything lol it's bugging me now ;)

you're telling me, i asked my OH last night about the characters, he said he knows, but cant think who it is :haha: im sorry, i hope for your own sanity we or someone else thinks of the name :)

oops sorry :haha: imagine how ive felt, i think its been about 3 years since ive been wondering what its called, i think i first watched it in about 2010 so it could have been released around that time, i did get it as a copy so it was probably only just released in cinema when i watched it

I had a quick google search earlier and all I could find was Million Dollar Baby :nope:

Is this it?

Attachments

• fighter.jpg
    fighter.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 7
no not that one Eve, thats the one that keeps coming up on google but the guy on the right is who we suspect to be in the film, BUT we could be, and more likely are wrong :haha:

I just looked through Wahlberg's filmography and can't find anything to fit the description. :nope: ugh!

Can you not dig out your old dvds before you drive us all mental? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->