Help me, going insane!

Kern

Reaction score
My af is due today. My cm has been messing with me! Last night it was so watery I had to check every few minutes to see if af came, nothing. Then this morning I put a tampon in to see if blood, I saw a little on the tip so left one in. It was there for a few hours, when I removed it it only had a small brown spot but the rest was clean. Now I'm dry ish with white chunky cm!

Typically when af starts it gets heavier and heavier for the next day or so and lasts about 3-4 days. I never notice spotting beforehand and my cm is never chunky, just watery before af.

Could it be implantation or is it maybe af and I'm just noticing it earlier because I'm keeping a close eye on it? Haha. Help!

The only way to know what's going on is to test. Test!! :D

I'm so afraid to! I feel like if I do I'll jinx myself hahaha. So I'm waiting it out right now. Ahhhhh

OHHHH KERNNNN! Sounds promising honey. Just wait a few days if you can because i believe if it was implantation then it will take a few days to get your hormone levels up! And anyway if you did test now and got a negative could possibly be a false negative because of what i just said too. But wow you are a strong woman for not testing haha. I hope you are so bad, and i fall preggers too! You are definitely my potential preggy buddy :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->