Help me interpret this ultrasound?

Disney1818

Expecting Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
Hey, all! I had an abdominal ultrasound yesterday at 8w 4d. Baby was measuring great and hb was 175!
But this ultrasound looks weird to me? Why is the sac so skinny and why is the baby so weird shaped? Lol
Maybe I just don’t know anything about ultrasounds but it looks strange to me!

Also, any ramzi theory guesses??

ECF981FB-AA7C-4D72-B60D-86A699C76141.png

Congrats! It’s just the angle. The sac tends to look like a kidney bean. Also you may want to be careful in the future posting pictures or videos without editing out your information. I can see all of it and they are some shadey people out there in the world.

The top pic is likely an aerial view so imagine looking down at your baby laying on its back. To the left, round yolk sac. The far right sphere is the head, then one arm bud on each side, tummy, and a glimpse of the two leg buds. Gummy bear pose

Second is baby on its side.

Third is likely baby on its side but from the other side.

Fourth is hard to see back maybe the back focusing on the upper half? Hard to zoom in

As for Ramzi, i’m rusty and you need to post in the prediction forum for that. However, I believe you need an early scan for that 5-6 weeks because by 8 weeks the placenta can move/changed sides from its original position. I think you also need a transvag because abdominals sometimes flip the picture, so you needed to have asked in the moment whether the image was flipped and what side it was on. I’m no expert but I think it’s on the bottom right but no idea. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->