Help me pick my WN!

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
I really need to get them ordered before the shop closes for their holibobs.

Right, they're both going to be OS.

One with This embroidery and the words Mummy's Little Monster curved around. I want the embroidery in the colours it is in the pic and the lettering also in bright blues and greens. So what colour cuddlesoft/minkee do I go for?

The other with one of these embroideries, suggestions welcomed. With "Edward-a-saurus" embroidered on. Again I need help with which colour to go for?!

xx

One with This embroidery and the words Mummy's Little Monster curved around. I want the embroidery in the colours it is in the pic and the lettering also in bright blues and greens. So what colour cuddlesoft/minkee do I go for?

What about the maroon minkee? Would go well with the tongue!

The other with one of these embroideries, suggestions welcomed. With "Edward-a-saurus" embroidered on. Again I need help with which colour to go for?!

I like the T Rex - would look nice on this ? https://weenotions.co.uk/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=727

xx[/QUOTE]

Oh I wish I was better at this! It took me AGES to plan out my 2 customs, and even now I keep changing my mind! However, I will do my best!

Are the nappies going to be a solid colour, or are you doing a halfway cut or anything?

I *love* the tie-dye and gelato minkees, but I think the first embroidery could get lost on one of them. Hrrm, what about marroon or red minkee for the monster one? It'd make the design jump out, but also pick up on the red of the monster's nose? :)

From those dinosaur embroideries, I really like the big green "cute" T-rex (i think they call it T-Rex applique, it's the 2nd to last one). I think that could look really cute on one of the minkee gelatos - maybe an orangey one, or Lagoon :)

If you didn't like that embroidery though, then I think with the other ones mainly being outline designs, you'd be better with a dark fabric to make them stand out. So dark denim minkee, or black cuddlesoft?

I've run out of ideas now :haha:

Haha, Lisa, me and you think sooooo much alike :rofl:

Haha, Lisa, me and you think sooooo much alike :rofl:

I was just thinking the same thing!

How sad that I quite enjoy working out nappy designs for OTHER PEOPLE :cloud9: I would never get a monster one or dino one, but its still fun :haha:

I was just thinking that! I found picking out things for Katy's nappies much easier than my own...

My designs still aren't quite right in my head, but I've got a while yet before I order them. Plenty of perfecting time :haha:

Yes dont rush!
I stupidly had some northern lights in my basket (I had bought them a while back and somehow they were still in my basket :wacko: ) and so when i came to make the order I looked and thought I had put the AI2s in the basket twice by accident (which I wanted the embroidery on!)

Then i deleted the AI2s and ordered northern lights with embroidery -and they need a wrap :dohh: bit silly lol

Luckily the next day I realised and they changed it for me

Lesson learnt - check order very carefully hehehe

Hehe and if you've got the funds for them, why wait indeed?

I have to wait a bit because I have some money coming at some point (when will depends on the court getting a move on :dohh:). I can't really justify the cost of a WN custom till then :blush:

I'm half tempted to just get them both in black so the embroidery stands out but that's boring :dohh: xx

ETA: Do you think the monster would look okay on orange? xx

I think thr t rex would look fab on black actually! with green writing!!

Yeh i think the monster would look ok on orange!

i have black and it does make embroideries 'pop' :thumbup:

Does the black run and make other nappies look dull? I can't decide what to have at all so was going to do black as it's easiest!

Sorry to hijack Katy, I have no suggestions for you because I'm cap! x

Um dunno - I shall let you know haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"