Help me please. stopping contractions?

You can't really assume baby will be healthy so early. Taking one antedote from a forum does not a healthy baby make.

However, my doctor told me they wouldn't try to stop my labor after 34 weeks. Like the pp said, it's harder/worse to stop natural labor than it is to deal with a late pre-term baby.

I was just trying to give a posotive out look . My neice had a baby full term and the baby had problems so it depends on baby . Like a pp said baby must be a good weight for the hospital to feel no need to stop contractions

I haven't had ultrasound in 3 weeks . My next is Friday so I'm hoping to keep him in until then last one he was 4lbs.

I don't think it's actually him wbeing ready. I have lupus and had my1st early and he had A lot of issues and he wasn't this early . But I had the same thing happen the week before he came

It's not Braxton hicks as I was causing changes in my cervix, they hurt and I have to breath through and they extend all the way around and into my legs .

More then anything I'm just upset and nervous, I've basically put myself on bed rest with my legs up and they've slowed down to every 10-15 minutes , but if I get up and go to the bathroom it's every 6-8 minutes .

If you end up going to the hospital they will probably give you a scan to check the position of baby and estimate weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->