Help me read my OPK results

Lilchik

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm brand new to this forum, just joined today, so please forgive me if I'm not posting at the right place.

My DH and I have been LTTTC (almost 10 years), I have PCOS, irregular cycles, etc. Had my laparoscopic ovarian drilling done on March 15, 2016. I'm on CD 19 today, this is my 1st cycle following the procedure and we're very hopeful. :winkwink:
This is also the first time I started using OPK tests. I'm having a bit of difficulty reading the results. I was hoping I can post a pic here to get an input from those of you who have more experience with this. Not sure how to attach a pic correctly , will try. Thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_6502.jpg
    IMG_6502.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 51
Hi it looks to me like day 17 was your positive so you should of ovulated by now as most people ovulate 12 to 36 hours after there first positive. Good luck I hope this is your month x

Thank you, that's what I saw also. What would be the best time to do a pregnancy test? 10DPO?

I concur with cd 17. I find 10 dpo is too soon. It's a good starting off point if you plan to test every day until af. I ovulate on cd 17 and I didn't get a visible line until 13dpo but my LP was also really long, 18 days.

Thank you for your input. I hope I can hold out that long. But I'll try.

Got BFN last month. Started using Clomid days 5-9, here are my opk tests. I'm not sure which day to count as my ovulation day. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_6652.jpg
    IMG_6652.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 21
Agree with po which means you probably ovulated on cd 14 or 15. Temping in the future soukd confirm this. Good luck!

That makes me 6DPO, the grueling TWW....
Thank you ladies for your input.

Yep. I agree that the later test on CD13 was your positive. You probably ovulated on the 14th or maybe 15th. If you're 6dpo now, then that means just 4 more days until you can start testing. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Thanks Isme, we are very hopeful. I think it's too early to spot any signs/symptoms but today, out of the blue, I got a nosebleed. I never get nosebleeds so it definitely put me on my toes. I googled and read that it can be an early pregnancy sign, trying not to get too excited.... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->