Help me understand my chart plz!

GoldenRatio

Reaction score
Im new here!

This is our first cycle TTC and my first time temping. It looked all good until my chart started to zinzag :( First temp dip might be due to painkillers i took because of sore throat and headache.

I had cramps since 2dpo, got sore throat around 7 dpo, back ache and sore breasts by 9dpo and feel nausea (that might be because of prenatals that i started tho)

Today AF supposed to be here and i do feel like its coming (cramps and warm feeling in lower abdominal area), so i didnt take a test, but my temp is going up.

Im confused, would appreciate if you guys let me know what you think !

Ups. Couldnt add the img

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 13
Hi Golden

I wonder if it could be implantation dips? .. It would be around the time, 7dpo & it can take a good few days to nestle in & then start hcg production to be enough in the system.. Your chart temps look very good though, what pg test did you use?

Apologies, i read it as you tested, im mad Lol!

You could always test with a frer which are very sensitive at detecting hcg, my friend had awful cramps on day her period was due & she tested positive.. She now has a 10 month old daughter ;) fingers crossed x

I tested couple times with dollar store tests, and one first response on 9dpo, I dont think dollar store ones detect that early but i just couldnt resist. I think i will wait for AF today and test tomorrow morning.

Peeing is simply addictive lol! I'l be following the thread hun so keep us updated, fingers crossed its building hcg for you :)

ahhh im just too scared to test, how if its negative again:cry: Oh well I will definitely update, since im going to bathroom every 15mins to check AF:wacko: :

Usually when AF is due, the temp drops suddenly.. Fx'd its a BFP hun x

I usually have 28days cycle, but last month af came 4 days early. I never had irregular cycle but last month at 8dpo we went to water park and 10dpo i got my period, im thinking i might have killed it with water slide action before it could implant :cry:

So im assuming this month my cycle might be little off too. Hopefully my temp stays fixed tomorrow:happydance:

Noo, no amt of physical activity shouldvstop it from implanting hun, when i got my bfp with my son, i was actually enrolled doing pole dance classes Lol seriously! My body was so bruised & hanging upside down on poles is always good ha ha!

I think sometimes the body decides to randomly ovulate early when it chooses too :-/ my cycles have been 30-31 & i start my 'fertile window' usually around cd11-18, today ive had ovulation twinges so i think im going to have a very short cycle this month.. Really hope you get bfp ;)

Ah i feel like more i read, more scenarios i write in my head. Seems like there is so many things that can affect during 2ww :wacko: I wonder how teenagers manage to get pregnant...

Dont u use opk? is this ur first cycle for baby #2?

So i didnt get af yet, 15dpo today. Woke p at 6:40 to go to washroom and i usually take my temp at 7am so when i came back to bed, i took my temp 20mins later and it dropped from 36.8 to 36.6 :cry:

Then i did dollar store test, had one left and didnt want to waste a frer, i got :bfn: :cry:

I think im out this cycle :brat:

Hey, sorry have been at work today..

Your still in hun, af not arrived, your temp probs dropped as you got up to use toilet hun, needs to be taken as soon as you wake, its amazing how quickly it changes from movement, hold onto that frer missus :)

Well, i come off my contraceptive pill back in June, this will be my 4th cycle but i wouldnt say we were 'actively' trying but last cycle i was on AntiBiotics that affect ttc (Dr was unaware i was trying) so ive had to skip a cycle, this month we will be trying ;) im due to ovulate sometime 7-8days or so..

With our first, took 5-6 months to concieve but i was only using OPK's, then the month i fell pg was the first & only time i had took my temps, found i was ovulating 3-4 days after my positive opk.. Wish i had temp' sooner Lol

I actually purchased some OPK today funnily enough..

Oh no worries, i figured there is time difference (9hrs i think).

I lost hope and ordered some opk/hpt tests this morning too. But i will use the frer tomorrow since 8 is my luck number :happydance:

Do you temp orally? i may switch because i sometimes sleep my mouth open, maybe thats why i have crazy looking chart.

Haha! The opk seeing 2 lines has satisfied my need for pg testing for the minute, oh i really hope its a lovely pink positive for you tomorrow morning hehe!

Oh maybe yes.. Theres always cool air in/out of the mouth, yes i take temp undervthe tongue but app vaginal temp is more accurate.. Not sure if i find that a bit weird though ha ha!

7 hours actually just checked :dohh:

Oh well i hope i get my positive and in couple weeks i will check back to see if you got urs :hugs:

Good luck to both of us :dust:

Haha i just checked on my iphone time settings aswell :)

Baby dust to you aswell & il be checking in tomo & next day to see an update, if i get a positive in couple weeks il keep you posted aswell hun X

I got af last night, keep me posted with your cycle updated plz! GL :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->